So this week my aim was to write most of my dissertation… and I managed it! I’m at around 5000 words but still have: my introduction and conclusion to do, a few more paragraphs on the effects of the environment in therapy, and I need to write a few paragraphs on my interview. But all in all I’m really pleased with the progress i’ve made. Obviously i’ve still got a long way to go but I feel like i’m getting there. My practical work has been neglected again this week but I made some small layering experiments in photoshop. I’d rather have my dissertation done and out of the way because I feel like I can’t concentrate on my practical work because of it. Hopefully I’ll make some more progress next week!